Forthcoming News & Events:
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO MITIGATE COVID-19 RISKS
As you may already be aware, restaurants and cafes are required to operate under strict government conditions in New South Wales. We follow the directives issued by the NSW Government, which is dynamic especially in terms of the density limits.
Our current trading hours can be viewed on our Contact Us Page.
Please call us on (02) 9906 3838 or (02) 9906 8338 to reserve a table for lunch or dinner, so that we can manage the number of people we have inside. We may need to ask if you can come in earlier or later, depending upon the reservations that we already have so we don’t go over! All tables will be placed at least 1.5 metres apart, spread across our two dining areas – main dining and function rooms. If you feel like dining at home, you may wish to get some Takeaway! Please continue reading for our Takeaway Procedure below.
Another requirement of the New South Wales Government is that we need to keep a register of dine-in guests to assist in contact tracing (hopefully it won’t have to come to this!) and to keep all of us safe!!! Please use the camera on your smartphone to scan the QR code provided by the NSW Government which we keep near our front door. For the NSW Government QR Code to work you will need to download the Service NSW App which will make check-in quick and easy. If technology fails, we still have good old pen and paper, please provide your name and mobile number/email address when you arrive, we will hold this information confidentially and securely (unless required by NSW Health) for 28 days, after which time it will be destroyed. We also support the COVIDSafe App.
We have been working on a best practice to keep everyone safe during these extremely unusual times.
TAKEAWAY PROCEDURE, please:
- Browse our takeaway menu (our online menu is the most up-to-date)
- Give us a call on (02) 9906 3838 or (02) 9906 8338 to place your order
- Provide the mobile phone number of the person that will be picking up the takeaway order
- Our staff will provide an approximate time for pick-up, but please stay outside or in your car* and wait for our call or text message to advise that your takeaway order is ready
To ensure the safety of all our customers and staff, we encourage:
- Social Distancing – try to stay 1.5m apart/follow the density limits advised by the NSW Government
- Hand Hygiene – soap and water is best, hand sanitiser is also available
- The Don’t Touch Your Face Challenge
- Cough/Sneeze Etiquette – into the crook of your arm
- If you are unwell, please stay at home, get plenty of rest and get well soon!
We’ve got this!!! Thanks so much for your continued support and understanding!!! Take care, stay safe and stay gold!!!
* Parking Information:
Please park your car in the car-park underneath our building (entrance via Falcon Lane) or street-park on Falcon Street (weekdays after 7pm; and weekends/public holidays after 6:30pm). Parking is also available at the Woolworths & Alexander Street Council Car Park which is located nearby.