Forthcoming News & Events:
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO MITIGATE COVID-19 RISKS
As you may already be aware, restrictions have been easing in New South Wales. From 1 June 2020, restaurants and cafes are permitted to have a maximum of 50 dine-in customers per existing dining area (taking into consideration the 4 square metre rule) at any one time, in addition to takeaway service.
Our current trading hours under COVID-19 restrictions can be viewed on our Contact Us Page.
Please call us on 9906 3838 to reserve a table for lunch or dinner (the maximum number of people per booking is 10), so that we can manage the 50 dine-in customers per existing dining area rule. We may need to ask if you can come in earlier or later, depending upon the reservations that we already have so we don’t go over! All tables will be placed at least 1.5 metres apart, spread across our two dining areas – main dining and function rooms.
Another requirement of the NSW Government is that we need to keep a register of dine-in guests to assist in contact tracing (hopefully it won’t have to come to this!) and to keep all of us safe. Please provide your name and mobile number/email address when you arrive, we will hold this information confidentially and securely (unless required by NSW Health) for at least 28 days. We also support the COVIDSafe App.
We have been working on a best practice to keep everyone safe during these extremely unusual times.
TAKEAWAY PROCEDURE, please:
- Browse our takeaway menu (our online menu is the most up-to-date)
- Give us a call on 9906 3838 to place your order
- Provide the mobile phone number of the person that will be picking up the takeaway order
- Our staff will provide an approximate time for pick-up, but please stay outside or in your car* and wait for our call or text message to advise that your takeaway order is ready
To ensure the safety of all our customers and staff, we encourage:
- Social Distancing – try to stay 1.5m apart/one person per 4 square metres
- Hand Hygiene – soap and water is best
- The Don’t Touch Your Face Challenge
- Cough/Sneeze Etiquette – into the crook of your arm
- If you are unwell, please stay at home, get plenty of rest and get well soon!
We’ve got this!!! Thanks so much for your continued support and understanding!!! Stay safe and take care!!!
* Parking Information:
Please park your car in the car-park underneath our building (entrance via Falcon Lane) or street-park on Falcon Street (weekdays after 7pm; and weekends/public holidays after 6:30pm). Parking is also available at the Woolworths & Alexander Street Council Car Park which is located nearby.